cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Obadayah
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Certification revocation while installing SmarThruOffice V2 Software for Samsung Printer

HP Recommended
SmaThruOffice v2
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I have downloaded SmarThruOffice version 2 from the list of Samsung CLX-3180 Multifunction Printer from the package software. I have installed all other software except SmarThruOffice2. 

It  is showing unknown publisher and has been blocked. How to unblock the is program ?

1 REPLY 1
Printer_S
Level 4
110 105 10 8
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Obadayah

I guess you are using a Windows 10 computer, right? (let me know if is a different one)

On that case the Operating system should be blocking the app for security purposes. Since that security is ensbaled from a System level you should contact Microsoft support or your computer brand support to enable the installation (at least for installing SmarThru Office).

I would sugest you to use this software for the scanner:

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software13/printers/SS/SL-M5270LX/WIN_EDC_V2.02.53.exe

Let me know if that works please.

Regards.

Knowledge is to be shared.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation