cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
forroshis
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Dont have admin password to printer and Cannot add a user to printer for network scanning...HELP!

HP Recommended
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860 Color Laser Multifunction Printer series
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I bought this printer and set everything up a few months ago. I cannot for the life of me figure out the Admin password so I can try to figure out how to add a user for network scanning. I use the same couple passwords for everything and have tried factory resetting it many times to no avail. How the heck do I figure out my password or how to erase it so I can start completely fresh??? I dont want to have a usb plugged in all the time just to receive my scanned documents. HELP

1 REPLY 1
ShlomiL
Level 17
Level 17
32,610 32,189 5,529 13,025
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Try using the default username and password as shown by the printer's user guide:

ID: admin

Password: sec00000

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05785158

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation