Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended
Samsung Xpress C430W
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hi team, my Mac is not recognizing the Xpress C430w printer.

Does anyone have or know a solution to this?

Pls advice ASAP

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi All,

I solved the problem by using a second, older version MacBook 10.7.  But, I believe it will work with any other machine with an older OS/Windows version.

I installed the drivers (Samsung Xpress SL-C430W Color Laser Printer Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support / Driver-Product Installation => Basic Drivers) on it.

Following the instructions for the Wi-Fi connection (Software => Samsung Easy Wireless Setup => V1.4.253.6 MBFeb 13, 2019Download. This will automatically set up the Wi-Fi in the printer. Now install the printer in your devices.

I hope this will solve the problem until HP finds a solution.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.