cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Scanning element issue (feeder scan both sides)

HP Recommended
Officer jet 7612

Help to soft problem.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,692 7,685 426 597
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @CYTan,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are facing scanning issues with your HP OfficeJet 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One.

Let's go through a few steps that may help to fix this issue.

And here are a few steps in the link: Fixing Scan Quality Issues

You may also check the link: ​​​​​​​Scan to a Computer

If the issue still persists, please contact HP phone support from this link: www.hp.com/contacthp
You may select the country and type the product# of the unit and then follow the on-screen instructions to contact HP phone support.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the Accept as Solution button, Thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
Level 6
386 384 16 76
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello CyTan-

The OfficeJet 7612 does not support automatic duplex scanning of both sides.   I don't recall if the software that shipped with that device has a mode for manual duplex scanning, but if it does, you can use that feature which requires you to scan all pages face up first, then reinsert the pages and scan them face down.

Assuming you are trying to do this on Windows OS, and if your software doesn't support this manual duplex, you can try this newer version of scanning software that does have this feature from here:

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/scanners/HPScanExt/HPScanExt.msi

This will install an application called "HP Scan Extended" that will work with any recent HP scanner that already has the software and drivers installed.  It will not replace your existing software version, but will give you an alternative solution that offers manual duplex scanning.

hope this helps!

#HPExpertDay

I am an HP employee, however, this content reflects my personal opinion and is in no way associated with HP.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Already try to running software ,but still can't soft the problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3
Level 3
48 48 1 3
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi CYTan,

Wolud like to understand is simgle side feeder scan is able to carry out normally?

Best Regards,

MigHty Prime

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation