cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
JGtools
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP OVPI using Sybase database - log segment full, Db in suspect mode

HP Recommended

HI 

I am using Sybase database with HP OVPI tool.

From last one month, my DB having problem. due to this, data is not coming in reports.

Issue : Initially Sybase db is in suspect mode. After some troubleshooting, Now its online.

But When you try to create transaction log or run any command related to log.it shows "log segment is full" ,

While Temp_db has more free space and if we try to dump the log file. not able to do this.

Please help me to get rid from this hell.

HP support case already opened but They are unable to do same.

Its very very urgent.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Bill_F
Retired
Retired
2,200 2,012 147 323
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for visiting the forums.

In November of 2015 Hewlett Pakcard LLC. Split into two companies, this one HP Inc, and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.

Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the company that supports OpenView now, and from the search I just did, it looks like you posted in the right board.

If that wasn't you, then here is a post with the exact same question you just asked here.

good luck

Bill_F

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation