cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
US1001
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP RGS - All input blocked on windows login screen

HP Recommended

I have installed RGS sender on a workstation and HP reciever on my laptop. When attempting to connect via the reciever I cannot input anything in the login screen (this includes ctrl + alt + end) but I can see everything on screen perfectly fine! Once I physically login to the workstation, HPS RGS works like a charm (keyboard and mouse input work!).

I have installed the exact set up on another set of other machines and can login through windows login screen with no problems at all with the RGS Reciever. 

Esentially, the software is useless if I have to be there to physically login. I've tried changing settings in sender.config and reciever.config but nothing mentions input being blocked when at the windows login screen.

Anyone come across problems like this before?

Kind regards,

US

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation