Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
kajalipanigrahi Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to Get back HP apps after reinstalling Windows 10

HP 15-r036tu Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP HP 15-r036tu Notebook had many useful softwares (PowerDVD, Youcam, PowerToGo HP Support Assistant etc.) preinstalled with Windows 8.1. Now I have upgraded to Windows 10 and there are a few issues. So I would like to reset Windows 10.

1. Will these apps stay after resetting?
  2. Is it possible to reinstall them after resetting?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Teacher Teacher
Teacher
153 153 5 6
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Customer ,

Greetings for the day!!!

once you reset WIN 10 you will be loosing all the installed app and programs.

However you wil be able to download invidual applications from our HP website only for the available WIN OS 

LINK- support.hp.com

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

Regards,
Vijay
kajalipanigrahi Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Not all of the softwares available for Windows 8.1 are available to download for Windows 10. Can I still use the Windows 8.1 versions?

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation