cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
rpenhale Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

IMC 7.2 basic

HP IMC
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64-bit)

Hi All,

We are running IMC basic version 7.2 E0403P06 and are trying to upgrade WSM 7.2 E0502 to version E0502P05. Whenever I try to do this it tells me do not install the dependance has not been installed, when i right click it says the component dependancies iMC Platform - Resource Management, Alarm Management, Peformance Management, Report Management, SCC and NE management need 7.2-E403P03 or a later version despite all these items being 7.2 E0403P06.

Any ideas please?

Many thanks,

Richard

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
PhD Student
PhD Student
1,675 1,504 29 60
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

IMC 7.2 basic

This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Software, and Networking. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:
https://community.hpe.com/t5/IMC/bd-p/network-management-a-series-forum

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation