cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
VD3
0 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

LR - True Client Protocol (IE) : Recording fails with 401 exceptions

HP Recommended
Loadrunner
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit)

Hi Everyone,

Good Morning!

I am trying to record a script in Loadrunner Tool using Trueclient protocol in Internet Explorer browser. When I lauch the "Develop Script" option and try to lauch the URL I am facing "401 unauthorized user" exception. Due to this error I am not able to launch the application for recording.

In same machine all application certificates are imported and I am able to lauch the application successfully from the browser. But only in Vy-Gen "Develop Script" editor I am not able to launch the application.

LR Version: 12.02

IE: 11

Could any one of you guide me to resolve this problem. Thanks!

Regards,

VD3

2 REPLIES 2
VD3
Author
0 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

Can anyone help me on this.

Regards,

VD3

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Dennis_Handly
Level 7
1,515 1,496 30 63
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Software, and Networking. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:
http://community.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/bd-p/sws-LoadRunner_SF

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation