cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gaurav13471
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Need some help regarding Mobile HTTP/HTML protocol in Load Runner 12.50

HP Recommended
Load runner

Hello All, 

Need some help regarding Mobile HTTP/HTML protocol in Load Runner 12.50.  

What am doing : Just wanted to record the scripts via proxy recording method,for Mobile HTTP/HTML protocol. 
My Vugen Machine and my mobile device is in same wifi network.Then I changed my Mobile wifi settings to manual and added my Vugen machine Ip address(IPv4 address of my laptop) to proxy server and changed the ports to 8282 (common ports)on both devices to capture the activities that I am doing on my device.  
Then I clicked 'next' to start recording but VUgen not capturing any transactions. 
I used google chrome browser for transactions in mobile (Nexus 9 Tab) and also tried deleting all cached files from mobile and laptop, unable to find any solution yet.  

The same above process I have tried in JMeter and its capturing all the activities fine. Could you guide me regarding this issue please. 

1 REPLY 1
Dennis_Handly
Level 7
1,515 1,086 30 59
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Software, and Networking. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:
http://community.hpe.com/t5/LoadRunner-Practitioners-Forum/bd-p/sws-LoadRunner_SF

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation