cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
KhacTran
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

No audio Output device is installed

HP Recommended
HP Probook 440 g3
Microsoft Windows XP (64-bit)

I have a big problem with my "HP Probook 440 G3". I have installed all software for this Laptop, but it have not still reconignized the audio device: "No audio Output device is installed". Pleased, help me.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
vj190425
Level 4
Level 4
153 153 5 7
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

WIN XP is not supported and tested with the unit hence there could be audio drivers issue with the unit .

please ensure you create a system restore point on the notebook and backup complete data.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03327545

please uninstall the audio drivers from device manager - sound and game controllers - conexant.

please use the link below to update the audio and bios drivers on best efforts for other OS .

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/readIndex?sp4ts.oid=7834513&swLangOid=8&swEnvOid=4053

if issue persists please contact MICROSOFT 

Regards,

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

Regards,
Vijay
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation