cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
msjackyk
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Print format from Internet sites

HP Recommended

i have a photo smart 7510 printer and the print output for documents from the internet like shipping confirmations, receipts, conference announcements which allows you to print from their website is chopped up in pages .  I can not print the document the way it looks on the screen.  I am using chrome  windows 7  and a touchsmart pc 

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,885 83 185
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello msjackyk:

Welcome to HP Forum. I ran into a problem trying to trouble your printer. This page http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02948596 is a continued from Oginal printers trouble shooting page.From this page here http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?tmp_rule=7423&tmp_task=solveCategory&cc=us&dl... .

Now follow the links trouble shooting I ended up on this page for updating your printers drivers. http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?swlinkmsg=100&cc=us&dlc=en&docname=c02948596&lan... I know you said Windows 7 witch one 64bit or 32bit? So now I can go no futher. frrw.

A very nice printer you have all good reveiws. Mine is HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-all-in-one C410a. In my control window printing stuff from webpages I am given options. Print page with no background. Print with back ground and all so choosing what sections to print.

There is another way of printing web-pages but it is slow. Press Print Screen key.[ Prt Scr/sys Rg] on your key board. Now goto Paint open up Paint  under clip board  click paste. Use crop tool and block out rest of the extra stuff you do not want printed and click print or save it.

0 Kudos
frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,885 83 185
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello msjackyk:

Oh I am sorry this slip my mind when I posted early. Firefox has it's own printing software much easer to use. To excess click on file. There is no confusing settings print with no color background or with color http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/. Much more stabilize then using Internet Explorer 8 or 9. It does have Google search engine as well. Might work for you. Least with using this you will know for sure if your printer is bad. Thank you. frrw

0 Kudos
msjackyk
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have  windows 7  64 bit

0 Kudos
frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,885 83 185
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello msjackyk:

If downloading Firefox did not resolve your issue. Then please post this in printers section. Where the printers experts are. This is one reason why I don't use Google Crome or Google period. My computer is HP Touchsmart 600-1050 Windows 7 Ultimate  64bit . I would have not posted if it was not compatible on any body computers.

HP Moderator:

Can you please remove this to printers section so the experts can respond to it faster. Thank you moderator . frrw

0 Kudos
msjackyk
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I will remove and post in printers section

0 Kudos
frrw
Level 8
1,890 1,885 83 185
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

msjacky:

No just post your printers issue over there. I think there is an internal issue with your printer because Firefox only has two chooses of printing. W or W/O bankground. If you download it and printed from Firefox then we could have a better understanding where the issue lies. If this is a new printer less then 1 year old please call HP Direct Support because it has a 1 year warranty.
         Moderator will move us. It is faster if you post it. Ok I hope they can tackle it and get you up and going. If you did download Firefox you can uninstall  in programs  add and remove in control panel .Best of luck.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation