cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
dv3-user
Level 3
46 19 0 4
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

SSM hangs on completion.

HP Recommended

I am using the latest version of ssm that I just downloaded from the HP site yesterday.

Together with files located in the SDM file store, I am running the command \\server\HPUPDATES\SSM.exe \\server\HPUPDATES\ /ACCEPT /install  /CSPWD:smileytongue:asswordtext /NOREBOOT during n MDT task sequence.

It all seems to work except when it completes, SSM stops responding and will not continue until I acknowledge the error and close it.

Is there any way to either prevent this hang from happening or else have SSM suppress or automatically ignore the error and continue closing automatically without needing user intervention to close it?

There are 16 softpaqs and only one computer model so far.  I don't want to add more until this is resolved.

Here is a picture of the error I have to close before the task sequence will continue.287621.jpg

P.S. This thread has been moved from HP SoftPaq Download Manager to HP PC Client Management. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation