cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
T_F_R
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Window 10

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion P6000 desktop
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Turn on the desk top and get the blue screen that states Critical_ Access_ Denied Smiley Sad

How do you get past this to even set up an alternate account? Why is there not a massive posting from HP or Windows with the work around?

[Content Removed] This is rediculous and is costing me time and money.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Malygris1
Retired
Retired
7,771 6,895 454 848
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there @T_F_R,

May the Forums be with you!  I understand that you are getting a blue screen error.  I am happy to help with this.

Here is a link to a massive document for you to look at, that may help resolve this issue, depending on the exact cause: HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7). Be careful to read through a section first before doing any of it, as most steps involving a system recovery, will remove any user data currently on your system. If possible you will want to make a backup of any data to an external device.

Please let me know whether that works for you, and if it does resolve your issue, please mark this post as a solution. Kudos would also be appreciated.  

Malygris1
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation