cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Parquieta
4 2 0 1
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Windows 10 Critical Error Startup not working

HP Recommended
Envy
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When will HP or Microsoft create a fix for this error? There are 236,000 posts about this on Microsoft Community. Yet no fix. "Windows 10 Critical Error Startup not working"

I worked with the HP IT, the only workaround is creating a new account profile with administrative rights. Setting up that account then  copying your files to that account. It takes too much time for a temporary  fix. This has happened to me 3 times since I bought my computer 2 months ago and no one has a permanent fix!

I can not keep creating new profile accounts, it take too long to copy files and set the account up. There are computers where this does not happen, I'm doing research and return my HP back to Best Buy, it is unusable.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation