cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
tillsk
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

inc consumption for pattern plotting with hp500 plus?

HP Recommended

Plotter: HP500 Plus

Q: Is there a way to calculate an avarage inc consumption for pattern piece plotting, based on statistics from the plotter? (inc/meter or inc/roll)

Is there any kind of default avarage values or do I have to calculate myself? 

If the calculation has to be made, can I get any help from the plotter (can I see when inc cartridge was installed? how many rolls have been used, etc...)

Rgs

Helena

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,779 283 653
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Helena, I'm not too familiar with the Designjet500, but I'll foward your post on to some other folks that may be able to help.

Thanks

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,779 283 653
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Helena

Is there a dot counter on the plotter?

Thanks

Ciara

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation