cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
sreaugh
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

mouse and keyboard

HP Recommended
Lenovo Thinkpad T400
Windows 7

Hello,

I was given a HP wireless keyboard and mouse. Keyboard Model No is KG-0981 and The Mouse Model No is MG-0982 I plugged in the USB Receiver, (Model No RG-0983) and it picks up the keyboard but not the wireless mouse. What do i do? It's like the keyboard connects to the USB Receiver but the Mouse doesnt. Was i suppose to be given two usb recievers? i received these items as a gift

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,677 93,334 12,271 26,101
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Are they a set ? If yes they only need one transceiver. Please check battery and on/off switch first. Hope the following article helps:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00006821

Regards. 

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
sreaugh
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I installed the "HP_Mouse_Suite_US" from the hp software site, i can't remember which model it was labeled under. i restarted my computer and it didn't work, so i uninstalled "HP_Mouse_Suite_US" and the mouse started working. after another restart the mouse was still working with "HP_Mouse_Suite_US" uninstalled. odd but hey, it works.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation