Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
awais92 Honor Student
Honor Student
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

operating system

hp probook 450 g1
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

i m using windows 10 32 bit .but hp support is not giving windows 10 32 bit option for my device .instead i m downloading drivers and softwares compatible for 64 bit ,which sometimes work nd sometime not .kindly give solution.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Provost Provost
Provost
15827 15771 1465 3512
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

operating system

awais92

I'm sorry, but with Windows 10, MS and the rest of the personal computer industry are switching over to 64-bit only support.

For some years, in fact, HP has only preinstalled 64-bit versions of Windows on their PCs, so it makes sense that they would not then provide 32-bit drivers.

If there is no 32-bit version of the HP software or driver that you need, you are out of luck.

***If my post helped, click the White thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation