Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer,

I just ordered this but i am confused about the paper

whats the differnce between this(HP Zink 50SH AP2 Gls Adh Photo Paper (Pack of 50) ) and this (

HP Sprocket Photo Paper-50 sticky-backed sheets/2 x 3 in)

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi! @sherwin256, Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand you would like to know the difference between HP Zink 50SH AP2 Gls Adh Photo Paper and HP Sprocket Photo Paper-50 sticky-backed sheets/2 x 3 in.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any changes to your printer?

Are you printing using HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper?

I have checked the records and found there is no difference between both the papers. 

It's just a terminology used to market the photo papers.

Please, the few steps recommended below.

Use these recommendations to help improve print quality.
Use genuine HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper. ZINK® makes custom photo paper for a variety of printers, such as Polaroid, LG, and HP. HP recommends using HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper for best results. To purchase genuine HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper, go to the HP Sprocket homepage. You can also purchase genuine HP ZINK® Sticky-Backed Photo Paper from other retailers.
Clean the output rollers with the blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet from the same pack of photo paper currently in the printer. Load the blue HP ZINK® Smartsheet into the input tray with the barcode facing down and the photo paper with the print side 

Refer this article to know more information about HP Zink paper. Link

If the solution provided worked for you, please mark an accepted solution for this post.

Hope this answers your query!

Have a great day! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.