Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

@Charlie010387@Animus08, and @scrappygolucky -

Thank for your continued feedback and being part of our team in addressing the ongoing iOS connectivity issues.  Could you please help us tremendously by trying an experiment on your devices?

Please try to "disable" the embedded experiences feature, clear the 'Print Queue' of any jobs, completely close and restart the Sprocket app, then see if you are still encountering the connectivity issue.

Here are the detailed steps:

1. Please see the document below on how to disable embedded experiences:
  2. After that, go into Menu -> Print Queue and click "Delete All", if available
  3. From there, please completely close the Sprocket app by going into the app switching view and swiping up to close the app.  Alternatively, you can restart your phone to close the app.
  4. Reopen the Sprocket app and power on your Sprocket unit.

Check connectivity from both the Menu, and by sending a print job.

Please let me know if that has any impact on the connectivity issues you're experiencing.  Thank you for being part of the solution!

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
HP Recommended
My embedded experiences were disabled from the start, but I closed the app and reopened it. No luck with the firmware upgrade. I'm hesitant to waste paper testing things to be honest.
HP Recommended
The printing works fine, even without the firmware update!
HP Recommended

Either you already have the latest firmware, or your battery may not have been charged above 50%, in which case you won't see the prompt for a firmware update.  

Are things working for you now after the app restart?  If you encouter the issue again, I'd suggest the same - completely close and restart the app.

***I am an HP employee***

The comments above represent myself and do not reflect the opinions of HP.

If my post solved your issue, please click "Accepted Solution" on the post . To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below! Thank you 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.