Did you mean: 
Roger19461946
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

"There is a problem with the Printhead"

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Does anybody have the answer to "Problem with Printhead" on ho 6830.. Change the head and Main board and still same message. Does this even without cartridges in so can't be ink. doea print out all reports  in white and cleans printhead if you in the sevvice menu and select AUDIT !! I this to be honest it's the firmware but can't find any original on the net as it seems HP have deleted the links..I am experienced electronics engineer so maybe someone has the circuit or what brings the message up in normal mode. P.S. the New head was an original HP head and could,'t believe it when I intalled the head and same messae..Printer hardle done any work and still has the setup cartridges in. Roger

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation