cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
pax-eterna
Author
Level 2
22 12 0 2
Message 11 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cheers - the longer press did it!

One other thing, the tap noise when touching the screen, I cannot seem to turn it off - I tried in the Language and Input section and I found under the "Google Keyboard" a setting to turn it off, but there is another keyboard listed above this (named Current Keyboard) that has no option to turn off the tap sound, when selected all it shows is an option to change from keyboard to HP Duet Writing Area???

0 Kudos
WyreNut
Level 15
16,238 14,997 1,038 2,096
Message 12 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Look in the Settings/Sound & Notification/Other Sounds section.

I'm viewing the User Guide for the tablet, and it describes that area as:

"Other sounds—Select screen locking sounds and touch sounds."   See if the setting you want is there.

(I don't have the tablet with me at the moment..)

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
pax-eterna
Author
Level 2
22 12 0 2
Message 13 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Cool, that did it. Oky dokes I think that's about it for now. Thank you for your help, it was greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos
WyreNut
Level 15
16,238 14,997 1,038 2,096
Message 14 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My pleasure!  Enjoy!  🙂

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
kenchu
Level 2
26 22 0 0
Message 15 of 15
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Any idea about security updates?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation