Resolve Windows 10 related issues for your HP computers or printers by HP Windows 10 Support Center
Since 1weak Thier is a battery issue with my laptop .
Application not like games .
It's showing plug in not charging.
Please help me to sort out this .
@Syed23 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand that you are unable to charge the laptop battery.
Do not worry. I will try to fix the issue.
I have a few steps listed below that should help you resolve this concern:
Unplug the charge and use the laptop until the battery drains to 15%.
Turn off the laptop and turn it back on after 30mins.
Reinstalled Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery under device manager:
1) In the search box, type and open “Device Manager”.
2) Expand “Batteries”.
3) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
4) Click on “Uninstall”.
5) At the prompt put a check in the box to remove the current driver
6) Shutdown the computer.
7) Remove the battery for minute and then put it back in.
😎 When the computer comes back up it should automatically find the driver.
9) Go to Device Manager.
10) Expand Batteries.
11) Right-click the "Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery" that is listed there.
12) Click "Search automatically for updated driver software"
Do the same thing with Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Embedded Controller.
Restart the computer and the issue should be fixed.
Please update the BIOS.
Additional help can be found in the below articles:
Battery Charging Delayed When Operating Notebook in High Ambient Temperatures
Battery Does Not Charge when Using a Voltage Adapter with the Power Adapter
Battery Indicator Light Turns On and Off While Battery is Charging
To understand more about how your battery works: Click here
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community