cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
gabriel_stir
Level 1
10 5 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

HP Stream 7 Windows 10 problems

HP Recommended

With Windows 10 I can't auto rotate the screen and the Windows key don't work

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_ncfc
Level 3
59 43 1 10
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
You need to install the Kionix (I think that's it) accelerometer driver from the drivers section on the HP Stream 7 driver section of the website, then there will be an extra toggle in the Windows Action Centre to turn off "Auto rotate lock"

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
3 REPLIES 3
Stream7HP
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After the W10 update all worked fine until after I did a file cleanup  and two new updates came thru.

Then the screen buttons would not work. W10 still appears to be installed but I cannot fix anything.

Tryed to reload W10 fram an SDmicro card, runs thru the complete install and then fails.

Alex_ncfc
Level 3
59 43 1 10
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
You need to install the Kionix (I think that's it) accelerometer driver from the drivers section on the HP Stream 7 driver section of the website, then there will be an extra toggle in the Windows Action Centre to turn off "Auto rotate lock"

View solution in original post

Oco
Level 1
8 7 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks, and the other win8.1 driver fix keyboard... so good

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation