Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Toichpad
My HP TouchPad is trying to set up and I hook it to WiFi and then it says the server is not responding or not connecting or something wrong with the server and to contact Palm support what do I need to do to get past the Wi-Fi
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

There are many threads here about the topic.  The servers are long gone.  There is a stickied thread in the top section of this board about bypassing activation.  The links in the article it takes you to, are dead.

I would try this one, which seems to have viable links to the downloads, and detailed instructions starting in Post #13.  Good luck!

http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-touchpad/329655-hp-tp-server-error.html

_____
Former HP Expert (Palm/webOS)
HP Recommended
I wish I was intouch with my geek side as much as I use to be, but unfortunately I was out of everyday Society life for a few few years and in that time I missed a lot of information and skill training. So to go threw these steps I am lost very quickly. In this day and age you can't miss the steps in the world of Electronics or you will have lots of catch up to do. I have taken my touch pad to a tech and have them looking at it. But any information I can get may help me or maybe my tech. Thank you to all that take time out if their day to help me
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.