Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-05-2016 04:38 AM
Not sure what happened but I sync'd my Tungsten this morning and went to check the Address Book but it wasn't there! The details on the sync said it updated all the catagories, but the desktop sync program defaults to open in Media....nothing shows any other catagory.
I sync the Palm from a cradle that has a USB into the desktop. Everything was working fine the last time I sync'd it. Not sure what has happened.
Can you help?
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-05-2016 07:19 AM
See if this post can help
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!
If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
09-11-2019 02:15 PM
I followed the tips to set Properties to run as Administrator and Palm now appears to open with all Addresses and Contacts.
My guess is that a change occurred in my settings when I installed HP Photo Creations today. Just a guess that there was a consequence to Palm Desktop based on Photo Creations. It could have been a coincidence of timing.
Otherwise, I have no idea why Palm would suddenly behave differently.
09-11-2019 02:29 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!