cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
vikku05
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Slate 7 doesnt sync facebook contacts.

HP Recommended

I purchased slate7 days back and having hard time to get the contacts of Facebook sync..ed. 

I tried all the ways possible but there is no point. Can someone please let me know what could eb the possible solution.

Thanks and Regards

Vivek

1 REPLY 1
TwoPointOh
Retired
Retired
10,400 10,934 247 595
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi vikku05, welcome to the HP Forums. I believe the option to easily sync Facebook and Android contacts has been removed by Google. A lot of people seem to have success using 3rd party Apps. I have never used any of them, but many people report UberSync works well. I cannot confirm this.

Good Luck.

TwoPointOh
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

Tags (1)
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation