cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
alan2328
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Slate7 4601 will not switch on, or reboot , battery ok ,I believe the sceen has gone , how can i tes

HP Recommended
HP Slate 7 4601 Beats
Android 4.1 - 4.3.1 Jelly Bean

Tablet was put on charge ,after battery low warning, next time we tried to it ,it would not  work , checked the forums and decided to replace the charge socket , this was not the fault , tested the battery and this is at 3.6 v, tested the power input and have 4.8 v at connector at end of the ribbon cable from the usb socket . 

tried the power and vol up reset , and the power ,vol up and vol down reset, all to no avail,

,I believe the display sceen has gone , how can i test it ??????

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation