cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
wbriand
Just joined
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Z22 bootloader

Hello !

First, sorry for my (very) bad english: I am french; I am posting on hardware topic, but it is not really an hardware question...

Last week, I made a linux crossbuild for my Z22 (crossbuild for s3c2410A, UMT board), but i cannot boot it: I dont know how to tramsmit my kernel over the USB link. I know how to put the z22 into bootloader mode (soft reset pressing the center of the 5way), but I dont get any echo on my linux computer (It detect only a "System RCU"). So, Do you know any software, or information, about the palm z22 bootloader ? How to boot ?

Heartfelt thanks

Post relates to: Palm Z22

Post relates to: Palm Z22

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation