cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ddaniele
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

broken display elite x3

HP Recommended
elite x3
Other

Hello unfortunately your phone elite 3 x I fell and broke the display can you tell me where I can send it for assistance. Thank you

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
WyreNut
Level 15
16,214 14,974 1,036 2,075
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

To contact HP directly, click this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/phone-assist.html#section1

Outside the USA: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assist.html

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.

You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!

If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!
0 Kudos
ddaniele
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for your help, but it seems very strange that replacing the glass can not be done, and therefore not repairable!!!

0 Kudos
bobjung
Level 1
12 12 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Got my HP elite now for 4 weeks. After two it fel down out of my car on the street, corner screen broken. Its miner and not in the display area.
But now after 4 weeks it goes complete on black.
The hp customer service did ask for a €320 repair to replace the display, which until now I did not. Adding the complete blackout of the phone too it sucks. Militaire specs, nice commercial advertisement, not worth anything.
Still waiting for service to get my device in for repair under warranty, but they are silence.
Till now worst experience with a phone ever. My Lumia 950xl is back out of the pocket. Hope I can correct this story soon, with a good service experience. But I will not spend anything to this device close to the new price. Better buy a new one.
0 Kudos
realbart
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't know how my display broke. I placed it in its cradle in the evening, and in the morning I noticed the crack. I've used the original HP protective casing and the original HP thick screen protector. After it broke, the phone worked normally for a couple of days and then suddenly the screen went black.

I'd expect to pay up to EUR 250 for a replacement screen, given its size. But EUR 375 is rediculous.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation