cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
angeltwin214
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

dos

HP Recommended
slatebook
Android 4.1 and older
I;m actually not sure which Android system I have but I'm trying to connect my Canon Printer by downloading the drivers but it comes up that the files won't open in DOS mode. What is this and how do I turn it off?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,455 90,332 11,614 24,904
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Firstly Android devices won't use drivers, they use app and you can install app(s) from Google Play/Store.

Secondly Canon printer is NOT a product from HP. Please use its model to find out: does it have apps to support Android. What is it ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
angeltwin214
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Canon pixma mx922
0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,455 90,332 11,614 24,904
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

As mentioned before, Canon printer is NOT an HP product. Please try:

https://www.canon.com.au/For-You/Printers/PIXMA-Android-Application?wid=ptpixmaandroid051010

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation