cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
psthomso
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Solved!

finding a stylus that works with Stream 7

HP Recommended

I purchased a Stream 7 tablet, and while quite nice, the standard windows desktop controls are too small to use with my fingertip, or a rubber tipped stylus. Will something like the HP Active Pen stylus (Product# J4R51AA#ABL) work on the Stream 7?

thanks!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisT
Level 6
Level 6
559 537 28 100
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello,

You will need to look for a stylus that works with a capacitive touch screen.  The Active Pen requires a special technology that the Stream 7 does not have.

For more information, you can check here: http://www.styluscentral.com/Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Technology.html

-Chris

I work for HP.
psthomso
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the response and the link. Been doing a lot of google'ing and haven't run across this one.

Pat

0 Kudos
Ted91
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello,

the link no longer works  - can someone suggust a couple of models for the stylus they use - thanks Ted91

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation