cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
venkat6111
5 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

how do i write a mail about problems in my notebook pc

HP Recommended
Sub:PURCHASE OF HP NOTEBOOK - Problems - reg.

On 7th May 2015 I have purchased a HP15 R119u Notebook from M/s. ASKI COMPUTERS.
first week of june there is a problem in keyboard and it was rectified on 6/6/15 vide service call report 2105.

Again during August 2015 ther is a problem and service done the dewaler M/s.ski Computer vide their service call report no. 12248 dated 14/08/2015.

Again  ther is OS problem and it was taken by tyhe dealer to their service room and received back vide gatepass no,1434 dated 26/08/2015.

Again on 28/06/2015 the following problems were identified by the service engineer who visited from the dealer videw their service call report no. 12546 dated 28/08/2015.:

1. HP App not working
2. IP ADDRESS CONFLICT through HP APP

And again ther is a problem with VDU and I myself visited the dealers showroom andhandedover my notebook vide their inward materials gate pass no.820 on 01/09/2015. And they mention following problems:

1. Screen Issue
2. App Sound login issue
3. IP ADDRES CONFLICT.

What is the use of buying a notebook which is lkying nearly a month in dealer"s service room.

KINDLY CONSIDER REPLACEMENT.

Thank you
Sub:PURCHASE OF HP NOTEBOOK - Problems - reg.

n 28/06/2015 the following problems were identified by the service engineer who visited from the dealer videw their service call report no. 12546 dated 28/08/2015.:

1. HP App not working
2. IP ADDRESS CONFLICT through HP APP

And again ther is a problem with VDU and I myself visited the dealers showroom andhandedover my notebook vide their inward materials gate pass no.820 on 01/09/2015. And they mention following problems:

1. Screen Issue
2. App Sound login issue
3. IP ADDRES CONFLICT.

What is the use of buying a notebook which is lkying nearly a month in dealer"s service room.

KINDLY CONSIDER REPLACEMENT.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Photoray002
Level 15
12,679 9,523 1,309 2,557
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello venkat6111,

The only thing you can do is contact HP Support directly for warranty issues. This forum is not the same department.

Here is the link to go to. Follow the instruction to contact Support for your area / country.

Contact HP Worldwide | HP® Official Site

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation