Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
What’s new in Poly Rove 8.0.9, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Hi,

We are using hybrid line registration which is pretty cool.

Firstly my setup:

• Model RealPresence Trio 8800
  • Part.no. 3111-65290-001 Rev:A
  • Software version UC 5.5.2.11338

If I have enabled "Video" and "Auto Start Video" (Preferences -> Video Processing) then SIP doesn't work (can't call but can be called). If disable these feauture then works (call and be calles).

User xf86 (http://community.polycom.com/t5/Polycom-Labs-for-Voice/RealPresence-Trio-Experimental-Feature-Hybrid...)

has experienced the same issue but set "default call mode" as Audio instead of Video.

How can I do this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended
Hi,

You have to do this on phone. You have to use display. No on web-settings. Do you understand now? Jiri

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended
Hi,

Try this: Settings - advanced - default call mode - here you have to set audio.

I did it and now I can call out without any problem.

Jiri
HP Recommended

that explains a lot; I don't have/see the advanced settings. I got an email from our reseller hoe set the default mode in a config file so I have it solved. Do you know how enable the advanced mode?

HP Recommended
Hi,

You have to do this on phone. You have to use display. No on web-settings. Do you understand now? Jiri
HP Recommended

Hi Jiri,

Thanks for getting back!

In the end I found a config setting: video.callMode.default="audio" but I can confirm that your solution is working and better than hacking config files

Thanks for your help

HP Recommended

I'm using a TRIO as per below:

• Model RealPresence Trio 8800
  • Part.no. 3111-65290-001 Rev:A
  • Software version UC 5.5.2.11338

I want to configure the device for hybrid registration but can only see "Line 1". 

What should i do to see Line 2 and Line 3?

Please help. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

unzip this file and import to trio. After this you will have line 1 ,2,3.

Jirka

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.