Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 32 AIO
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Seriously HP. I spend 2k on one of the best rated systems the day before the pandemic shuts down NYC and 4 months later its in repair for more than a month.

Out of the box I knew there was an issue. There were graphical artifacts, hangups, and glitches on my windows setup screen and just using the computer. I tried to troubleshoot by reinstalling windows and updating the drivers and bios, etc. Nothing worked. It was obviously a hardware issue. Thing is I had no easy way to return it. The box was HUGE and the city just shut down everything because of the pandemic. So I uninstalled the display driver and turned off hardware acceleration where I could and was able to get it stable enough for my work.

Well that lasted about 3 months and then the whole system died. Got one GREAT experience troubleshooting and she was able to help me determine that the fan died and the system wouldn't allow itself to boot. I sent the system in. I was told 1 week. Also told them about the previous issues. Everything was looking good and I was happy. 

Well....

After the week was up I got a text telling me it was going to be another month, and if that wasn't acceptable to call HP at this number. Which I gladly did because I cant wait a month, I need the PC for work during the pandemic. Well long story short, everything from there has been a disaster. I'm told I will get a call back from the tech, never happened. I call back, and they basically say there's noting I can do. So then why tell me to call if this isnt acceptable? Im open to anything! A refurb, a different system, a partial credit. But the best I can get is an offshore service center employee who I'm not 100% sure even understands what I am telling him or asking for. 

I hate to say it but this is why people pay a premium for Apple. It's just the comfort of not dealing with this quality control and customer service treatment. I wouldn't be complaining if this was a 500 dollar laptop or whatever. Its one of their top of the line systems and it's under warranty. It shoudln't be this hard.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.