Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Spectrex360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I spent over 30 hours with support from HP/ Microsoft/ Apple to try to fix this and nothing. Long Story, in steps:

1- the computer is new, 4 months old, and everything was working fine. I moved from a Mac to a PC and I alone was able to set up everything. ( I am not an expert)

2- three days ago the outlook stopped working. The HP smart friends "helped" and after deleting temps and cleaning everything, the outlook problem was over. 

3 - Few minutes later the file explorer stopped working. I could not reach any file. I called HP smart friends again and after 2 or 3 hours we reinstalled everything and nothing. 

4 - I finally reset the computer to factory default ( I guess this is the correct name).  After that everything was working back, except...

5- I have no calendars in my outlook. I use 4 email accounts for different purposes with different calendars. It seems they are connect to my icloud account, we don't know.  I tried using the icloud for windows and it let me share everything except the calendars, address book and tasks. 

6 - I spent 2 hours yesterdays with Microsoft support seeing my screen and they decided it was an icloud problem. them I spent 2 hours with Apple support, trying to go over outlook settings, and it was nothing with Apple, because my other apple devices are all fine. Then I spent 4 hours with another Microsoft support today, finally restarting everything, reinstalling everything and when I try again to install the Icloud for Windows if fails,  

All this getting this same error - 0x800706ba - it also says "outlook isn't configured to default profile".

Microsoft support tried to add icloud to my profile and other things I can't name or understand, and after 4 hours he told to unsintall windows, Icloud and...nothing! Still same error.

I saw suggestions here to update and that solved the problem of other people, but it does not seem to be working

to me.

What is driving me crazy is that everything was working fine with the calendars 3 days ago! after all this cleaning and reinstalling I get to this dead end... I still have 4 calenders to join so I can work... Any possible help??

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.