cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
chs117
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Cannot use on screen keyboard to log in after installing win 10 build 10122

HP Recommended

Installed  I win 10 build 10122 and it worked great. next day when booted, the on screen keyboard came up and when i tried to use it, nothing happens. I cant get any further. Anyone out there help please

0 Kudos
Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
Great-Deku-Tree
Retired
Retired
3,544 3,408 221 572
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hey @chs117,

Welcome to the HP forums.

I understand you're on screen keyboard is not working after installing Windows 10 Preview on your tablet.

We cannot promise your device will work with any operating system other than what came with it, especially an operating system that is still in Preview. As the disclaimer for the preview warns, you may experience limited functionality and software/driver issues when using a beta operating system.

The only suggestion I can offer is to use the recovery media (which hopefully came with your device or you took the steps to create before installing Windows 10) and reinstall the operating system that came with your device.

Thanks.

Great-Deku-Tree
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation