cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
fuzzybabybunny
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How to install All-In-One software with network printer?

HP Recommended

I plugged my 7310xi into my Linksys WRT54G router. In Windows 7 64-bit I found the printer, installed the default drivers, and it's printing happily via the network.

But I need to install the HP All-In-One software if I want more advanced functions like scanning to my computer. 

Downloaded the software from the web. During installation I get to the part where it asks me to choose how the printer connects to the computer. I select "through the network," click next,and it just keeps on kicking me back to this screen and I can't proceed. Any ideas?

Here's the error:

Now Launching=X:\hpzdui40.exe -I XXX -f X:\DIVins??.DAT

fail to load library X:\hpzscb01.dll

CNetworkUIPlugInApp::InitInstance fail to initialize sacabod. Result = o;

GetLastError = 193

RUN: Driver UI Plug-In exits returning 50

Exit code=50

I've set it to run in Vista compatibility mode and Run as Admin.

Message Edited by fuzzybabybunny on 08-06-2009 11:59 AM
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
fatlip90
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I get a similar error trying to connect my C6380 via the network, it says "The network diagnostics has failed and a component is missing". Running windows 7 64-bit.
0 Kudos
pavelsmirnoff
1 1 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I had exactly the same problem with Windows 7 64-bit and HP Photosmart 2610xi. All you need to do is right click on the installation program, go to properties, go to compatibility mode, select Windows Vista SP2 and optionally check run as administrator. It worked after that.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation