cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
garycheese
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printers to get upgrade when windows 7 is released

HP Recommended

hey guys,

i am looking for laser mulitfunction printer (scan, fax, copy, print) that will be getting the upgrade driver to do all 4 functions when windows 7 is fully released. does anyone know which printers will be getting the upgrades?

Gary

1 REPLY 1
DexterM
Level 10
4,502 4,475 304 1,050
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I'm sure that all printers released in teh last 2 years will get new drivers for Windows 7. I'm hoping that a list of all compatible printers is released soon too eliminate any doubt. I guess we'll just have to wait.
I am an ex-HP Employee. Currently inactive on the forum.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation