cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
RKS
Level 1
17 14 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Problem ordering 64 bit Windows 7

HP Recommended

I recently bought an HP dv6 with Vista Home Premium 64-bit and am eligible for the upgrade to Windows 7. However, when I go to the ordering page I am unable to change the "Existing Vista Windows OS Installed" to 64-bit. The option is frozen on 32-bit. What is wrong?

P.S. I bought the PC from Pakistan and am directed to the Singapore HP website when ordering.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RKS
Author
Level 1
17 14 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Help would be greatly appreciated!!
0 Kudos
cnfrisch
Level 7
945 945 50 137
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Compose an email message and send it to: hpupgrade@arvatousa.com and they will respond to your inquiry.
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows Expert - Consumer

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation