cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
djknowls
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Vista Business not showing as valid OS for ordering Windows 7

HP Recommended

Around July 6 there was at least one thread that mentioned when trying to order windows 7 upgrade for Pavilion Elite e9150t (product NY810AV) with Vista Business factory installed, the only current operating system in the dropdown is Vista Home Premium.  This upgrades to a lower level of Windows 7 than Vista Business.

This was reported fixed at that time, but is apparently broken again.

Is there any kind soul out there who can fix it again?  I called the customer support number and got the usual runaround.  (Updating now, try later.  When I didn't buy that, they they would escalate to HP and send me an email in 1 day - didn't happen).

I am sure I am not the only one with this issue.

Thanks so much.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
djknowls
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
An additional note - I did try the browser tool to identify my OS - said it couldn't find it and to call customer support.  Perhaps because it was Vista Business and not Vista Home Premium?  Thanks.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation