cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
manish22
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Window 7 upgade site says product number is not valid

HP Recommended

Hi,

I bought HP G70t from Costco in california with Vista Premium 64 bit on June 26th. I went to order windows 7 upgrade on the HP website. it keeps saying that my product number is not valid. My product number is FS534AV . The customer service of the arvatousa.com is not very helpful  . For last two weeks they keep saying please wait 2-3 days everytime I call.

Is anyone else seeing the probelm with the product number ?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, Manish22 - Try later next week. I've confirmed that your product # will show as valid soon.  If you've already contacted Arvato, and left your information,  know that they will contact you when order can be processed.

HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
eClaire
Level 4
69 67 2 15
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

manish22 - just tried your product # (FS534AV) and can confirm that the ordering site is accepting it.  You may well have figured this out by now.....

HP employee who is speaking for myself and not for HP.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation