cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
olafd72
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

check via website for upgrade kit

HP Recommended

I have bought a HP 6830S this week. It is in the list of notebooks that should be eligible for an upgrade kit to Windows 7, but when I check it, it says the model number is not in the database. How is this possible and what should I do to get this free upgrade anyway? I have bought it at a non-IT big shopping network Wehkamp and I don't think I can do anything by contacting them.

Thanks in advance

Olaf

P.S. I haven't included the SN and PN here, because I don't think it is that safe and someone else could use it?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation