05-08-2018 05:32 AM
Before an official HP spokesperson replies I have repeatedly tried all of their suggestions:
1. I use official HP ZINK paper
2. I’m using the current firmware
3. I’ve recalibrated/cleaned the printer multiple times with the included blue smart sheet
4. I’ve let the printer cool down between prints
5. I’ve restarted the printer between prints
6. The photos are taken on my iPhone so it isn’t a resolution issue
7. I’ve disabled Embedded Experiences
I’ve literally tried everything listed in multiple combinations, have gone through 3 packs of paper (and yes, I use the smart sheet for each pack and don’t recycle them), and all the prints look like they were barfed out.
Please tell me there’s a solution for this. I got the printer in February and I’ve yet to produce a satisfactory image from it.
05-09-2018 06:43 AM
Welcome to HP Forums,
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips,
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂
As I understand, you're facing the print quality issue,
Since you have tried possible steps, I would suggest you contact our phone support:
HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:
* Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/
* Enter Product number or select to auto detect
* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.
They will be happy to assist you immediately.
If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.