03-20-2018 01:51 PM
1. I'm using a ViewSonic PJD7583wi projector.
2. OK, but I made a bracket that can now tilt the cam to make it perfectly perpendicular to the calibrationpanel vertical centerline. Oh well!
3. New questions:
- Does the cam lens have to be on the same horizontal centerline as the projector lens?
- Does the cam lense face have to be on the same plane as teh projector lens face?
- Reason I ask is b/c my cam lens is lower then the projector lens, and and stick out more towards the calibration panel, and it's right about on the vertical center of the projected image. Is that OK? I did that to make it easier to get a good image in all directions.
4. Yes, there is a perfect picture of what I'm supposed to see, as I've seen in other posts. here's a screen shot:
(Interesting development: The calibration process succeeded today. NOTHING CHANGED. WHY did this happen?)