Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
HP Recommended

Hi dr,

1. I'm using a ViewSonic PJD7583wi projector.

2. OK, but I made a bracket that can now tilt the cam to make it perfectly perpendicular to the calibrationpanel vertical centerline. Oh well!

3. New questions:

- Does the cam lens have to be on the same horizontal centerline as the projector lens?
- Does the cam lense face have to be on the same plane as teh projector lens face?

- Reason I ask is b/c my cam lens is lower then the projector lens, and and stick out more towards the calibration panel, and it's right about on the vertical center of the projected image. Is that OK? I did that to make it easier to get a good image in all directions.

4. Yes, there is a perfect picture of what I'm supposed to see, as I've seen in other posts. here's a screen shot:

(Interesting development: The calibration process succeeded today. NOTHING CHANGED. WHY did this happen?)

HP-David Calibration ScreenShot-1.png

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.