Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The Poly Headsets Knowledge Base is live! We look forward to helping you with common issues and troubleshooting advice!
HP Recommended

I've just picked up the poly voyager focus 2- and i'm surprised the ANC doesn't work that well.  My main comparison is a pair of airpod pros- those seem to seal out a lot more of the outside noise.  Is there any adjustment possible, or should i return the VF2 and look for another option

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi TPO,

Active Noise Canceling (ANC) reduces external noise and enhances your music and sound quality.
Slide the ANC switch to choose:
• Low: recommended for office
• High: recommended for loud environment

BR, Beyond Conference

HP Recommended

Hello @TPO 

Welcome to the Poly community.

Voyager Focus 2 comes with Advanced Digital Hybrid Active Noise Canceling (ANC) which you can adjust as per your need.

Slide the ANC switch to choose:

• Low: recommended for office
• High: recommended for loud environments

If you still encounter any issues, please log a ticket with Poly Technical Support.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.