Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteBook 840 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello there! Hope you are well. I have tried many times to install the (HP lt4112 Gobi 4G Driver) driver from hp official site. But, It doesn't install. Would you please tell me how can I solve the problem? Is it really possible to use 4G mobile broadband here?
Thank you!!Screenshot (15).png

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello

lt4112 LTE card was an option. are you 100% sure it's installed inside your 840 G1 ?

if it's really there , In Device Manager you should find it either listed in "Network interface" or as unnknow device.

Windows 10 has the LTE driver included, the HP softpaq contains the driver for GNSS sensore (GPS) and the firmware of the lt4112.

bye

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.