Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
840 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Like title says, laptop has been waking late after BIOS update. I tried disabling deep sleep, only solution is for me is to downgrade to 08 BIOS.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello

what do you mean exactly with "wake late" ?

how did you misure it ?

my 840 G5 has 01.09.01 and boot as usual.

DO I have to try to put it in "sleep" and tray  ?

I will try newest version and see what happens.

bye

HP Recommended

When you close the lid, and open it screen lights up late(Around 30 seconds) And if you try to use your computer from sleep (waking it) it comes up after 30 seconds.

Booting is normal no problem there. I had this problem on 01.09.01 and 01.10.01.

HP Recommended

I have the same issue, did you ever find a fix for this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.