Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 8760w Elitebook Workstation
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello Tonight I left my laptop at home when i came back after few hours and turn my laptop power on (power button light gets on and turn off itself and after that laptop power button light and other keys lights are not powering on.

Screenshot_20190519-052223_Video Player.jpg

I try remove the battery and insert it again and try to power it up without battery the same issue i am facing Laptop Not turning on In front Of my laptop there is few lights (Power light is Orange And it keeps blinking and Charging light stay White ( Same Issue appearing on Wall Charger and also same issue appearing on battery

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Greetings!!

I would suggest you to try the following steps.

1. Remove the battery and the AC adapter from the unit.
2. Remove all the external devices attached to the unit.
3. Press and hold the power button for approximately 45 seconds.
4. Re-plug the AC adapter and try powering on the unit.

And if the issue persist, then contact HP Support using Call or Chat or Email.

Regards,

Phinny JT

HP Technical Engineer

"I am a HP Employee"

Click Kudos or Like, if it helped you. 👍

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.